The terms and conditions of use are concluded between:
- The owner and operator of this website, hereinafter referred to as the “Owner”,
- Any person wishing to access the site and its services, hereinafter referred to as “the User”.
Article 1 – Principles
The purpose of these terms and conditions of use is to provide a legal framework for the use of the Sicili Clan site and its services.
The website is a service of:
- The Sicili Clan company
- Located 237 chemin des Colles, 06740 Chateauneuf, France
- URL address of the site: siciliclan.com
The terms and conditions of use must be accepted by all Users, and their access to the site constitutes acceptance of these condition.
Article 2 – Evolution and duration of the Terms and Conditions of Use
These terms and conditions of use are concluded for an indefinite period of time. The contract takes effect with regard to the User from the start of use of the service.
The Sicili Clan site reserves the right to modify the clauses of these terms and conditions at any time and without justification.
Article 3 – Access to the site
Any User with internet access can access the Sicili Clan site free of charge and from anywhere. The costs incurred by the User to access it (internet connection, computer equipment, etc.) are not borne by the Owner.
The site and its various services may be interrupted or suspended by the Owner, in particular during maintenance, without prior notice or justification.
The User of the site has access to the following: family wear clothing to purchase.
Article 4 – Responsibilities
The Owner may not be held liable in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functionalities.
The equipment used to connect to the site is the sole responsibility of the User, who must take all appropriate measures to protect the equipment and data, particularly from virus attacks via the internet. Moreover, the User is solely responsible for the sites and data they consult.
The Owner cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against the User:
- As a result of the use of the site or any service accessible via the internet;
- Due to the User’s failure to comply with these terms and conditions of use.
The Owner is not liable for any damage caused to the User, third parties and/or the User’s equipment as a result of their connection to or use of the site and the User waives any action against the Owner as a result.
Should the Owner be subject to amicable or legal proceedings as a result of the User’s use of the site, the Owner may take legal action against the User to obtain compensation for all damages, amounts, sentences and costs that may result from such proceedings.
Article 5 – Intellectual Property
All technical documents, products, photographs, texts, logos, drawings, videos, etc., are subject to copyright and are protected by the intellectual property code. When they are handed over to our clients, they remain the exclusive property of Sicili Clan, the sole owner of the intellectual property rights to these documents, which must be returned to it at its request.
Our customers undertake not to make any use of these documents that may infringe the supplier’s industrial or intellectual properly rights and undertake not to disclose them to any third party, except with the express prior authorisation of the Owner.
Article 6 – Hypertext links
The creation by the User of any hypertext links to all or part of the site is strictly forbidden, except with the prior written authorisation of the Owner, requested by email at the following address: email@example.com.
The Owner is free to refuse this authorisation without having to justify its decision in any way whatsoever.
In the event that the Owner grants such authorisation, it is in any case only temporary and may be withdrawn at any time, without the Owner being required to justify its decision.
In any case, any link must be removed at the request of the Owner.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not under the control of the Owner, who declines all responsibility for their content.
Article 7 – Protection of personal data
The personal data collected on this site are as follows:
- Account opening: when creating the User’s account: surname; first name; email address; telephone number; postal address; date of birth;
- Connection: when the User connects to the website, the User records, in particular, surname, first name, connection, use, location and payment data:
- Profile: the use of the services provided on the website allows the creation of a profile, which may include an address and a telephone number;
- Payment: as part of the payment for the services and products offered on the website, the website records financial data relating to the User’s bank account or credit card;
- Communication: when the website is used to communicate with other members, the data concerning the User’s communications are temporarily stored;
- Cookies: cookies are used, as part of the use of the site. The User has the possibility to deactivate cookies from their browser settings.
Use of personal data
The personal data collected from Users is used to provide the website services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- Access and use of the website by the User;
- Management of the operation and optimisation of the website;
- Organisation of the conditions of use of the Payment Services;
- Verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the User;
- Offering the User the possibility to communicate with other Users of the website;
- Implementation of User assistance;
- Personalisation of the services by displaying advertisements based on the User’s browser history, according to their preferences;
- Prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software) and management of security incidents;
- Management of possible disputes with Users;
- Sending commercial and advertising information, according to the User’s preferences.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third party companies in the following cases:
- When the User uses payment services, for the implementation of these services, the website is in relation with third party banking and financial companies with which it has concluded contracts;
- When the User publishes, in the free comment areas of the Website, information accessible to the public;
- When the User authorises the website of a third party to access their data;
- When the website uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to user data in the context of the performance of these services and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
- If required by law, the website may carry out the transmission of data in order to follow up claims made against the website and to comply with administrative and judicial procedures;
- If the website is involved in a merger, acquisition, disposal of assets or receivership proceedings, it may be required to sell or share all or part of its assets, including personal data. In this case, Users would be informed before personal data is transferred to a third party.
Security and Confidentiality
The website implements organisational, technical, software and physical digital security measures to protect personal data against alteration, destruction and unauthorised access. However, it should be noted that the internet is not a completely secure environment and the website cannot guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information on the internet.
Implementation of User rights
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights, which they may exercise by sending a request to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them. In this case, before implementing this right, the website may request proof of the User’s identity in order to verify its accuracy.
- The right of rectification: if the personal data held by the website is inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated.
- The right to delete data: Users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- The right to limit processing: Users may ask the website to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by GDPR.
- The right to object to the processing of data: Users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by GDPR.
- The right to portability: Users can request that the website gives them the personal data provided to it to be transferred to a new website.
Evolution of this clause
The website reserves the right to make any changes to this clause on the protection of personal data at any time. If a change is made to this personal data protection clause, the website undertakes to publish the new version on its website. The website will also inform Users of the change by email, at least 15 days before the effective date. If the User does not agree with the terms of the new wording of the personal data protection clause, they have the possibility to delete their account.
Article 8 – Cookies
The Sicili Clan site may automatically collect standard information. Any information collected indirectly will only be used to track the volume, type and pattern of traffic using this site, to develop the design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we offer you.
Article 9 – Applicable law
These terms and conditions of use are subject to the application of French law.
If the parties are unable to resolve a dispute amicably, the dispute will be submitted to the jurisdiction of the French courts.